iOS Developer opening:
The iOS Developer, will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance. We have many projects for which we need hardworking and skilled individuals.
Share your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working within the engineering team, specifically on the software design and development of iOS based mobile/tablet applications.
- Design, implement, and tune enhancements that work within the time-tracking / project management environment.
- Work within Replicons software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives.
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks.
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Must have hands on experience on iOS app development for phone and tablet devices (iPhone & iPad).
- 1 to 2 years of experience with mobile app development on iOS.
- Following technology competencies are required.
- C & Objective C, iPhone SDK, JSON.
- Apple provided SQLite.
- Tools Xcode (Simulator, Interface builder, Instruments).
- Exposure to MVC & Client/Server architecture.
- Core Location.
- Camera & Keychain API.
- Designing For Multiple Form Factors.
- See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it.
- Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives.
- Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your code is rock solid
- Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference
- See the big picture; we write software to solve real business problems.
Job Title: Android Developer
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
No. of Positions: 06
Education : MCA, B.Tech, BE
1. 1-2 years in design and developing applications on Android platform.
2. Hands-on experience in design and development of Android Applications.
3. Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android/JAVA).
4.Will be responsible for independent development, developing applications for mobile device.
5. Good designing skills based on object-oriented design patterns & frameworks.
6. Basic/core Java/OOPS knowledge and an understanding of Java technologies is mandatory.
7. Experience in implementing communication with API servers via web-services using JSON and XML
8.Exploring upcoming new features of Android Platform.
9. UI development in mobile framework (Android/J2ME) environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls
1. Very good team player with can-do attitude.
2. Very strong programming and debugging skills.
3. A passion for mobile device technologies, especially Android.
4. Good communication skills with superior analytical, evaluative, problem-solving abilities exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
*****Please, send your resume at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org*****
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role: Software Developer
Job Description :
Hexalab is looking for a ‘Junior PHP/Wordpress Developer’ to join our team. You are a recent grad with a strong passion for the web and whose curiosity keeps you up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices.
You’ll be working with us on integrating frontend HTML/CSS code with various CMSs like WordPress and/or building custom PHP based websites and webapps.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS :
– Proficiency in Core PHP
ESSENTIAL SOFT SKILLS:
– Good logical & programming skills
– Attention to detail
– Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
NICE TO HAVE:
– Familiarity/working knowledge of WordPress
– Good communication skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
– Taking hand coded frontends and integrating with WordPress.
– Assisting in building custom backends based on PHP.
– Deploying websites on Windows/Linux based web servers.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: BE, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech in Computer Science
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: Fresher
Bright and willing freshers who can demonstrate good understanding of programming are also welcomed.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS :
– Competitive salary
– An opportunity to work and learn leading edge web technologies in a fun and dynamic work environment
Like us on facebook for future job updates : https://www.facebook.com/Hexalab
Date: 12th March 2016 from 10:30 AM to 02:00 PM
Hexalab Software Pvt Ltd.
#13 Sri Sai Complex, 2nd floor thavarekere main Road,
Landmark: Sent Wood Apartment
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560029